Sunday, April 17, 2011

To and From

I am now in the Minneapolis airport waiting to head back to Mumbai. It has been a productive two weeks back in the states. I had many meetings while here and started onboarding for my new job as Mobility Program Manager. On a personal front, I did my taxes, addressed and sent wedding invitations, had a dress fitting, attended my wedding shower, wrote and sent thank yous, visited my matron of honor's newborn daughter, attended a neighborhood cleaning party, finalized the wedding menu, cake, and rehearsal dinner menu, and even got to see my fiance, family, and friends a little. I do feel better about the wedding after being here for a couple weeks. At least things are in motion. I can't wait to get the final count and really start checking things off. See all of my Mumbai friends soon, and I'll miss everyone I'm leaving behind. 6 more weeks of adventure and then it's home for good. The end will be bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment